Do Ewe Knit Exclusive!
Important notes from the dyer:
DYED IN THE WOOL • sport weight • 100% superwashed American wool • 200 yards per skein • hand wash cold, lay flat to dry • MADE IN THE USA FROM SHEEP TO SKEIN
You will receive a skein from this colorway, but not the exact skein pictured.
• Due to our “dyed in the wool” process, each skein we produce is unique, even within a dyelot.
• We recommend buying your entire yardage requirement for your project in the same transaction, so that we can hand select skeins that match.
For high contrast colorwork, we recommend steam blocking to avoid color transfer.
• Some dyes are notoriously difficult to set, and may exhaust some color even after our final wash.
• Please keep this in mind if you are combining any hand dyed yarn with a light color in the same project.
• If you plan to combine a hand dyed yarn, especially a very saturated colorway, with a lighter yarn, we suggest you test your darker skeins for possible color transfer by soaking them first.
• To wash your knitwear, a quick cold water dip with a no-rinse wool wash is recommended.